FAQS: Resident & Parent/Guarantor Information
Are you pet friendly?
- Yes! We welcome pets of all shapes and sizes. There is no weight limit so Fido can move in too! All pets should be registered with the office and on your lease agreement. There is a onetime nonrefundable fee of $300 and a monthly fee of $30. Not sure if your pet is allowed? Call our office!
How can I pay rent?
- Rent is due on the first of every month and can be paid in the office with check or money order. If you prefer to pay with credit or debit card, you can setup one-time or recurring payments through our Resident Portal. Just click the Current Residents button.
Does the lease need a guarantor?
- Each lease agreement will need a guarantor or you can self-guaranty.
What are the leasing fees?
- The fees for a new lease are a $50 application fee, $200 administration fee, and $100 refundable security deposit.
Do you offer roommate matching?
- No we do not currently offer roommate matching services.
Are utilities included?
- Rent includes water, trash, and pest control. The resident with be responsible for electricity and a $60 utility fee. Premium cable and internet service is covered by our low cost Technology Fee.
Which Tiger Transit Route Are You On?
- Each entrance has a bus stop and is serviced by the West Glenn route and the old Row West Parking route.
Important Disclosures & Documents
IS RENTER'S INSURANCE REQUIRED?
- Yes, our community requires each resident carry an active tenant liability policy for damage to the landlord’s property during the term of their lease. We require a minimum of $100,000 in general liability coverage and also recommend contents coverage, or personal property insurance.
Past Resident Portal
- If you are a past resident, please click here to be redirected to our payment portal for past residents.