FAQS: Resident & Parent/Guarantor Information
Are you pet friendly?
- Yes! We welcome pets of all shapes and sizes. There is no weight limit so Fido can move in too! All pets should be registered with the office and on your lease agreement. There is a onetime nonrefundable fee of $300 and a monthly fee of $30. Not sure if your pet is allowed? Call our office!
How can I pay rent?
- Rent is due on the first of every month and can be paid in the office with check or money order. If you prefer to pay with credit or debit card, you can setup one-time or recurring payments through our Resident Portal. Just click the Current Residents button.
Does the lease need a guarantor?
- Each lease agreement will need a guarantor or you can self-guaranty.
What are the leasing fees?
- The fees for a new lease are a $50 application fee, $200 administration fee, and $100 refundable security deposit.
Do you do roommate matching?
- No. You will be responsible for bringing in your roommate to sign the joint lease for a two bedroom apartment.
Are utilities included?
- Rent includes water, trash, and pest control. The resident with be responsible for electricity, cable, and internet.
Which Tiger Transit Route Are You On?
- Each entrance has a bus stop and is serviced by the West Glenn route and the old Row West Parking route.
Important Disclosures & Documents
Past Resident Portal
- If you are a past resident, please click here to be redirected to our payment portal for past residents.